Macaroni and Double Cheese
Double cheese means doubly delicious!
Black Diamond® Swiss Slices
Black Diamond® Old Cheddar, shredded
Lactantia salted butter
Green onions, chopped
Beatrice 2% milk
Salt and pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Melt butter in the same saucepan, then add onions, stirring while cooking over medium heat until tender. Blend in mustard.
- Beat together milk and eggs in small bowl; add to saucepan with Black Diamond® Old Cheddar, Black Diamond® Swiss Slices, and macaroni.
- Cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheeses melt and sauce is creamy and slightly thickened.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Other recipes you might like
Easy Skillet Lasagna
Prego and Black Diamond have teamed up to provide you with our simple recipe for Easy Skillet Lasagna. Not only does everything cook in just 30 minutes, but the pairing of Prego Original Pasta Sauce and Black Diamond Pizza & Pasta Mozzarella shredded cheese elevate this weeknight recipe to lasagna perfection.
A Mexican twist on a Canadian classic! Crispy shoe-string fries with taco-seasoned ground beef topped with nacho cheese sauce, diced tomato, red onion, and Black Diamond® Cheese Curds. So satisfying!