BBQ Mexican Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- Preheat BBQ to 375
- On medium high heat, add two tsp of olive oil to a small pan.
- Add in the onions, corn and beans and sauté for three minutes.
- Season with the taco spice, remove from the heat and stir in the chopped cilantro.
- On a cookie sheet, place each portobello mushroom stem side up and drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- Top each mushroom with onion mixture, 3 cherry tomato halves and 1/2 cup of shredded Black Diamond® Monterey Jack cheese.
- Place each mushroom on the BBQ and cook for 3-5 minutes until the cheese has melted and mushrooms are cooked.
- Remove from the BBQ and place on a plate. Garnish with pickled jalapeños and a sprig of cilantro.
Other recipes you might like
Topped with Black Diamond® Pizza & Pasta Shredded Cheese, this recipe is a great stay-in treat or an entertaining snack.
This delicious snack delivers it all - visual appeal, variety and freshness. Black Diamond® Cheese Curds, fresh cut pepper strips and miniature pretzels nestled into a red pepper cup.