Bacon, Cheddar & Salsa Dip
- ½ cup Black Diamond Sharp Cheese Spread
- 1 cup Beatrice sour cream
- 5 bacon slices, cooked and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 6 tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- ½ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 avocados
- 3 tsp coriander, chopped
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine Black Diamond Sharp Cheese Spread, sour cream, and green onions. Set aside.
- Cut your tomatoes in half and then in half again. Remove the seeds and chop remaining flesh and place in a bowl. Add in the chopped jalapeno, green pepper, red onion, red wine vinegar, and olive oil. Season with cumin, chili powder, and some salt and pepper.
- In a third bowl, blend the avocado flesh, lime juice, and coriander. Season with salt and pepper. Taste and adjust seasoning along the way until it’s just right.
- Using a square baking dish, start layering your dip:
- Place the avocado mixture on the bottom, then the cheese mix, followed by a layer of bacon, and top with salsa.
- Serve with baked nacho chips.